TestOut PC Pro prepares students for the TestOut PC Pro and CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) and 220-1002 (Core 2) certification exams. Students use multiple learning formats to learn how to install, manage, and secure computer hardware and master home and corporate OS environments.
The course will offers multiple learning components to learn how to install, manage, and secure computer hardware and help you to become master in IT support Engineer for an enterprise.
The course enables you to focus on building your essentials of technical knowledge and to become familiar with the technology vocabulary you need on your career path, no matter which direction you take.
Being PC Pro certified means you have gained expertise in managing computer hardware and troubleshoot a wide range of devices, from computers to smartphones.
• TESTOUT PC PRO CERTIFICATION
• COMPTIA A+ 220-1001 (CORE 1)
• COMPTIA A+ 220-1002 (CORE 2)
• DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
• IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
• HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
1. This certification will equip you to become a successful IT Support Specialist in a more systematic and organized manner following a proven framework.
2. The learners can demonstrate specific skills hands-on in any job interview compared to their peers who may only know but can’t do.
3. Acquire IT skills including ability to installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers.
4. This course is mapped to CompTIA certifications; A+ being a globally recognized certification, the job market is wide open across the globe. Along with experience a credential is always an added advantage.