TestOut Routing and Switching Pro builds a student’s ability to use Cisco networking devices and prepares them for five certification exams: TestOut Routing Pro, TestOut Switching Pro, Cisco ICND1 (100-105), Cisco ICND2 (200-105), and the Cisco CCNA composite exam (200-125).
This course enables you to install, design, operate, configure and troubleshoot enterprise It network routed and switched systems. You will also acquire knowledge to make connections with remote sites by means of a wide area network (WAN), moderate essential system security threats, and comprehend basic systems administration concepts and terminology. The course will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies, but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next generation technologies. Becoming a Routing and Switching Pro certified professional is a distinctive initial move towards a remunerating career as a network administrator or engineer.
• TESTOUT SWITCHING PRO CERTIFICATION
• TESTOUT ROUTING PRO CERTIFICATION
• CISCO’S CCNA
• NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
• SYSTEMS ENGINEER
• SECURITY SPECIALIST
1. This certification will equip you to become a successful Network Admin in a more systematic and organized manner following a proven framework.
2. The learners can demonstrate specific skills hands-on in any job interview compared to their peers who may only know but can’t do.
3. Acquire IT skills including ability to install, design, operate and trouble routed and switched systems, connections with remote sites by means of a wide area network (WAN), moderate essential system security threats, and comprehend basic systems administration concepts and terminology.
4. This course is mapped to Cisco certifications; CCNA being a globally recognized certification, the job market is wide open across the globe. Along with experience a credential is always an added advantage.