Server Pro 2016: Install and Storage
The TestOut Server Pro 2016: Install and Storage focuses on the installation, storage, and compute functionalities available in Windows Server 2016.
The course focuses on local and server storage solutions including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data Deduplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. Also, on managing Hyper-V and Containers as well as maintaining and monitoring servers in physical and compute environments.
• TestOut Server Pro 2016 : Install and Storage Certification
• MICROSOFT’S 70-740
• OS Network Support Engineer
• System Engineer
1. The TestOut Server Pro 2016: Install and Storage certified candidate will gain expertise in installation, storage, and compute functionalities available in Windows Server 2016
2. The learners can demonstrate specific skills hands-on in any job interview compared to their peers who may only know but can’t do.
3. This course is mapped to Microsoft Certification; MCSA being a globally recognized certification, the job market is wide open across the globe. Along with experience, a credential is always an added advantage.